Thank you for your interest in presenting for ICREEM 2022. Please sign into the Papers Portal with your account email address and password. If you have not yet submitted a paper, please create a new account below. If you have any questions regarding your submission, please refer to our website FAQ and contact information.
About the Conference
Accelerating Innovations in Renewable Energy Towards Green and Sustainable Mobility
The International Conference on Renewable Energy and E-Mobility (ICREEM2022) is a biennial event organized under the World Engineering, Science and Technology Congress (ESTCON), one of the largest congresses in the world. Join us at ICREEM 2022, an avenue for knowledge-sharing, intellectual discourse and networking on areas of scientific and engineering research focused on sustainable energy systems. The theme of the conference is Gearing Innovations in Renewable Energy Towards Green and Sustainable Mobility. ICREEM 2022 welcomes technical papers addressing the latest trends and challenges in embracing technological innovation for sustainable futures.
ICREEM2022 welcomes technical papers pertaining but not limited to the following topics:
Solar and Thermal Energy
System integration on conventional, hybrid and renewable energy system, thermoeconomic analysis of energy systems, flow and heat transfer, fluid-structure interaction, HVAC,
Green and E-Mobility
Advances in manufacturing for e-mobility application, vehicle dynamics and control, hybrid and electric vehicles, smart system, chassis design and fatigue analysis, mathematical modelling & optimization, power train dynamics, energy management.
Advanced Simulation and Technologies
Modelling & simulation, computational fluid dynamics, artificial intelligence, digital twin, fluid-structure interaction, optimization, meshless models
Full Paper Submission & Publications
All accepted papers will be considered for publication in one of the following journals/book:
- Materials Science and Engineering Technology (ISSN: 0933-5137). ISI Publisher: WILEY VCH - Impact Factor: 0.556
- Journal of Advanced Research in Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences. Publisher: Penerbit Akademia Baru, Malaysia. Scopus Indexed. (Note: requires additional publication charges). (ISSN 2289 7879).
- Evergreen - Joint Journal of Novel Carbon Resource Sciences & Green Asia Strategy. Publisher: Novel Carbon Resource Sciences, Japan. Scopus Indexed. (ISSN: 2189-0420).
- Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering (ISSN: 2195-4356).Publisher: Springer. Scopus Indexed.
- Processes (ISSN 2227-9717). MDPI Publisher – Impact Factor: 1.963, JCR category rank: 69/138 (Q2) (Note: requires additional publication charges).
- Full paper submission deadline: 31 August 2022
- Notification of acceptance: 30 September 2022
- Final paper submission (camera ready) and registration: 31 October 2022
- Conference : 1-2 December 2022